Let Me Edit Your Book!

Just leaving that right here…. I have edited books for many authors; and yes; I will give you the references.

I have 2 college degrees, and am 3 classes away from my Masters degree. I would love to get new authors out there!

Reading is my life; I am the grammar police, and we can get your book out there ASAP!

I work conscientiously with each author on what they want to portray, and I have had great success!

13 thoughts on “Let Me Edit Your Book!

1. mycozybookshelf December 1, 2017 / 5:08 pm

I’m working on becoming a proofreader and freelance editor myself! Love it–good luck to you!

• Angela December 2, 2017 / 5:17 am

Will do! Thanks!

• Angela January 10, 2018 / 9:25 am

booksandopinions@gmail.com if you would like to send me a couple paragraphs or a chapter, I can edit so you can see the type of work I do. Thanks!

2. brewingbelletrist January 12, 2018 / 8:25 am

Thanks for visiting my blog! I am so excited to discover bloggers like you:) You are an editor?! That’s my dream job. I am studying towards becoming one. Can I ask which degrees you took and if you have any word of advice? 🙂

• Angela January 12, 2018 / 9:18 am

My degrees are actually in Business 🙂 I have a ridiculous knowledge of the English language and edit books in my free time. Definitely put yourself out there and search for work, and it will happen! Best of luck!

3. annabellemacey January 15, 2018 / 1:00 pm

I have always wanted to write a book, just never sure how to begin. I love reading and writing on my own. Maybe we can work together! My email is annie.lou0315@gmail.com

4. Sohinee Dey February 3, 2018 / 9:59 pm

Nice to meet another editor out here! I have edited some books and I’ll soon be getting my degree too and I have plans to join publishing houses. Let’s see what happens in the end but I am hoping for the best. It was nice to come across you 😊

• Angela February 4, 2018 / 1:03 am

Hi Sohinee! It’s great to meet you!