10) I am depressed. I live in Michigan; enough said?
9) I am homeschooling…I cannot tell you the last paragraph I read in my book, but I can tell you Newton’s 3rd law of motion.
8) I work. 45-50 hours a week.
7) I volunteer at church. You would think this isn’t a big deal, but it eats up a lot of my time (which I am grateful for!)
6) I have a 17, 13, and 10 year old daughter in my house.
5) I procrastinate. Yes, I wait for the last minute for everything.
4) I am depressed. Yes; I already said it. But I do not do good without the sunshine.
3) I do not allow time for me, and my needs.
2) I live in Michigan
1) I allow my outside things to affect my inside me.
I do not do good without sunlight. I am a horrible procrastinator. I wait for others to fix my problems. I would love to crawl into a book and that is where I stay.